02 May 2016

Composition 9 A letter of the Mayor


Composition 9. A letter of the mayor

Dear Mayor of Valencia:

I write this letter so as to complain about social matters I think social sevices should change in order to improve the lives of the citizens. I hope you can read my suggestions.

One issue I am worried is about high prices of public transport. I suggest reducing the prices so as to provide resources to people without a vehicle. In addition to this, if society use the underground we will cut down the pollution of the environment.

An other trouble is picking the rubbish. I see rubbish out of containers because there are so many. People generate a lot of rubbish in the streets. One option can be to increase the number of containers in our city.

To sum up, I believe everybody should contribute so as to improve conditions of Valencia. I express your gratitude for reading my suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment