16 November 2015

Composition 2: My last holidays Arturo

My writing about holidays Arturo

Last summer, I went to visit Cantabria. This place was beatiful and rural. My family hired a rural house in a small village called Esles. This town was on the outskirts of Santander. I felt chilled-out in this house because it was in the middle of the field. In the morning, we saw the cows and they were near to ours us. On holidays you can get away with the daily routine. I enjoyed surfing in Somo beach. I had never surfed before! In summer, I used to sail and I worked to take sailing lessons in Burriana.

Moreover, I felt so happy when we swam in puddles in the mountain. The water was so cold but so relaxing. In the evening, we rested in the rural house and I played Trivial and we watched Tv. Sometimes I was so tired in the evening.

From my point of view, I think that if you want to have good holidays, you don't have to go so far.

Well done Arturo!! I've just made some minor changes; maybe it was a matter of copying from the paper to the computer or I didn't notice the first time I checked it.
Thanks a lot again!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for posting it up Arturo!! I've just deleted some spaces and added the tags so it can be found easily.
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete