30 October 2015

Reading & writing: What really gets on my nerves!!

Do you want to know what really gets on my nerves? Going to weddings! yes, that's it. First of all you must wear a suit and tie, which is something I don't like at all. I just don't feel comfortable in such formal clothes, and I usually sweat a lot in them. I'm used to wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and if I could, that's what I would wear to my own wedding.

Then, it's the whole ceremony; I'm not very keen on seeing two people exchange expensive rings and give each other a kiss, I prefer to be in the bar having a drink until it's all finished. Actually, the wedding reception is all right, I mean, I wouldn't say I really enjoy it, but you get nice food, some decent wine, and free drinks afterwards; the problem comes the next day when you realise you've had a little too many.

And finally, it's the party afterwards what drives me crazy. You know, I can't bear the thought of spending three or four hours dancing to some music I really can't stand. I'm into heavy metal music, and, as you can imagine, this is not the kind of music you would normally expect at most weddings, so I usually find a spot near the bar and watch the old people make a fool of themselves while I have a beer or two.


Now that I've shared with all of you the thing that I hate the most; I would love to hear your stories about something you like or you dislike. Please go to the comments section and share your thoughts. Please use the vocabulary we've seen these last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment