26 October 2015

A TRUE STORY

Last Thursday, when I went to take the car to go to work my car wasn't in the garage.
I felt shocked because I thought someone had stolen my car!
I took quickly the mobile phone and I called the police but while I was talking to the police officer I remembered everything. The day before I went had gone to my English class by car because it looked like it would rain. I not don't usually drive around the city. I'm mad about bikes so I prefer to go cycling. When I left the Languages Center, I forgot I had driven and I came back home by valenbici.
At that moment I realized that my car was in Aragon Avenue!!

Well done Carme! Very good use of narrative tenses (past simple, past continuous, past perfect) and vocabulary we had seen in class (steal, realise, mad about). Thank you very much for posting your composition up onto the blog.

Regards

Miguel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Carme!! I'll have a closer look and check out structure and mistakes.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carme, I've just corrected your composition,
    Regards

    ReplyDelete