29 February 2016

Composition of Informal E-mail By Arturo

Composition 7 Informal E-mail

Hi, Max

Would you like to dinner with me? I haven’t seen for a long time. I miss you because I haven’t seen you since we finished the university degree together. You should tell me his experience in India. What did you do in your trip? I hope to see soon.

I work in the USA. My job is very boring. I work in Burguer King in Massachusetts. I look forward to going on a trip but I don’t have enough money in order to visit other countries. I try to save money so as to travel around the world. I am studying a Master to find a job with a good salary.

I hope to see you with more frequency because we are good friends. I hope to spend a good time with you at dinner.

Much Love


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment