01 February 2016

Composition 5 My biggest adventure Arturo

Composition 5 Your Biggest Adventure
My biggest adventure was when I went to Ibiza with my family in a boat. I traveled with my brother in law. He is practical and adventurous person. He came across the Atlantic in boat and in that trip he was alone.

I enjoyed this journey because I had never been in an island. Ibiza is a beautiful and touristy place. We slept inside the boat and I remembered the noise of the waves near to me. Moreover, in this trip we visited Formentera, this place was so peaceful.

To sum up, when we set off, Spain was playing the final of World Soccer Cup. Fortunately, Spain won the Netherlands but we knew the result the next day on the radio.

Thanks a lot for uploading your composition Arturo!! You're making great progress with your writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment