07 December 2015

Hotel review

My wife and I stayed at the Wellington hotel for 3 nights. Our experience there was not completely satisfactory; the bed was quite uncomfortable and the TV had only 4 channels.

I can understand they didn’t change the bed sheets but I was hoping we would get fresh towels after the second night, the towels we had were a bit humid.

Breakfast was included in the price but just a cup of coffee with milk and a croissant is not exactly what we would expect, a little more variety would be nice from them.

On the contrary, I must admit that the staff were very helpful and we were provided with lots of information about things to do in the city.  

Please write in the comments section your own review of your last stay at a hotel mentioning the good and the bad aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment